CryptoPing: major update and token swap
We are excited to announce a new era for the CryptoPing community. We are launching our platform in an extended and vastly improved format. To ensure this transformation, we are migrating our native token, $PING, from Waves to the ERC-20 blockchain — please read the important information about the swap at the end of this article.
CryptoPing was founded in January 2017 by Ping Analytics — a team of enthusiasts that have been present on the crypto scene since 2013. By now, we have built an international community of 30k active users, providing hundreds of automated signals.
However, the market of 2020 presents completely new challenges to all of us. Responding to major world events like COVID-19, national banks have been printing billions and billions in fiat currencies. Together with negative interest rates around the world, this has made it impossible for an ordinary person to beat the inflation. All this contributed to the rise of decentralized finance (DeFi) in cryptosphere, with dozens of projects going so strong in the last months.
The crypto market has changed significantly and we in CryptoPing have been working to adapt to these changes and move our community forward. We decided to make several major updates to our workflow, which will include:
- To improve the quality of our analytics in the new market, we are shifting our focus from automated to manual signals. Together with algorithm-based indicators, new projects will be analyzed even more thoroughly by our team of traders. This will include a detailed look at the project’s team, media presence, and token fundamentals.
- The utility of our native token, $PING, will be expanded. The token will be used to get access to the signals, as well as offer many other features that will be announced in the nearest future.
- To enable this utility, the $PING token will be migrated from Waves to ERC-20 blockchain. The swap of old token will be processed automatically by our old trusted partner, the exchange Tidex.com.
- We will continue to push forward into the international arena, publishing all signals and posts in English language further on.
There are also many other milestones in the pipeline that will be announced in the future posts. Overall, Ping Analytics is launching in a much stronger way, providing you with even better signals and community support in the new market of 2020.
The best is yet to come, please stay tuned to the updates in our Telegram group.
Important information about the $PING token swap
- Users can swap their old $PING tokens at the 1:1 ratio only via the Tidex.com exchange. Please transfer your tokens to Tidex.com from personal wallets or other exchanges.
- Withdrawals of $PING from Tidex will be suspended starting from 2020/09/16 3:00 PM (UTC).
- Tokens will be swapped automatically — users just need to hold $PING tokens on Tidex at the moment of the swap. The exact date will be announced soon.
- Trading of $PING will not be affected during the upgrade period.